We are very excited about the 2016 Inter Club Ride! Make sure you have Sunday 4th September in your diaries! Your local cycling clubs have been meeting to make a […]
We are extremely excited to announce the first ever Boldmere Bullets Chip-Timed Run. It will take place in Sutton Park on Sunday 11th September 2016. Details of how to enter […]
Get excited! Along with out regular rides (Saturdays, 7am from Dubella) and runs (Tuesday 7pm at Boldmere Gate, Sunday 8am at Boldmere Gate), we have a host of exciting events […]
- Interesting fact – rebuilt 2 mk2 golfs and a corrado
- Interests – family – road cycling – mountaineering – trail running
- Run/cycle highlight – completed final stage of UTMB
JonLe Directeur du Cyclisme
- Interesting Fact – appeared on the front page of a tabloid after bidding £98.50 for a sprout on eBay.
- Interests – family- music – cycling – golf – rowing – football – history and loafing.
- Cycle highlight – I’m honoured to be part of the collective and proud of everyone that makes it tick, week in week out.
- Interesting Fact – once Scored a 25 yard free kick at Villa Park
- Interests – family – socialising – Aston Villa – Football – Cycling
- Cycle highlight – Joining the Bullets, meeting new people and creating close friends from the group
TaraGoddess of Stuff
- Interesting Fact – I was a GamesMaker at London2012, working in the athletes village.
- Interests – Family – Friends – Running – Cycling – Cooking – Eating.
- Cycle highlight – Getting a Strava QOM on a decent in New Hall Valley with a toddler on the back of my bike.
- Run highlight – Joining BBRC and feeling like I have actually become a ‘runner’.
- Interesting Fact – Fully dislocation of my right knee when doing an Elvis Impression at my Sister’s Wedding
- Interests – Family – Friends – Bullets – Cycling – Running – Swimming – Bikes – Work – in that order!
- Cycle highlight – When my Brother-in-law Miles suggested “Let’s start our own cycling club called the Boldmere Bullets”
- Run highlight – Paris Marathon